What Is It Like Working at Wavelabs?
We start up afresh every day. Every day is new to begin and build. To fail and learn. To meet and greet. Every day is a new opportunity. Working at Wavelabs comes with a lot of interesting ups and downs that subject an individual to deliver work of great quality, learn and adapt, disrupt the way things work, and dream high. No matter what you do at Wavelabs, you’ll be a part of innovation.
Testing Engineer(Automation): 2-3 years of experience+Qualification: B.E/B.Tech(or any relevant degree)
- Design and build customized solutions in Salesforce.com and other Force.com applicationsKeyskills Required:
- Developing new and maintain existing Apex classes, triggers, and VisualForce pages
- Develop and maintain interfaces with other applications
Salesforce.com, Apex Classes, VisualForce pages and good knowledge in Java is a mandatory.
Android Developer: 5 to 6 years of experience+Skills and Experience Required:
Sound expertise in Android Development on one or more recent version(s).
Should have knowledge in Xml parsing and Json parsing, SQLite, Web Services.
Develop Mobile Apps and well-versed with the Android SDK.
Experience in developing rich UI using native code
Have good knowledge on Java Application development.
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Good Knowledge of OkHttp, Retrofit.
At least 1 full mobile stack implementation life cycle experience.
Software Engineer: 3+ Years of experience+Requirement:
- Should know java, jsp and any framework
- Should have working experience in web application services.
- Development experience (scratch to end) is required.
- Primary Skills : Java, JSP, Servlets.
- Secondary skills: Any framework like Struts, Hibernate and Spring.
The candidate should possess minimum 2 years working experience on Core Java and minimum 1 year experience on any of the frameworks mentioned above.
Lead Java Resource: 5-10 years of experience+Ideal skill set:
– BE/BTECH/MCA or equivalent degree – Java, Jboss7, Oracle, Jboss Seam + Spring & Spring webflow, Hibernate, Struts, APIs, USSD, SMSc, Payment Gateways etc.
– Agile in exploring new areas and interest to work on various technologies
– High customer focus and ability to analyze and provide prompt solutions
– Strong collaboration skills and work well with cross-cultural teams across the world
– Strong communication skills with an ability to articulate complex information clearly and effectively
– Strong focus on quality and generating results
– Self-motivator and a great team player
Android Developer: 3+ years of experience+Ideal skill set:
– Sound knowledge of Java Technology stack, mobile development and Android ecosystem
– Experience in wiring up REST APIs smartly
– Excellent debugging and optimization skills
– UI Centric approach
– Passion to learn new technologies and develop solutions for emerging devices such as GoogleFit, Smart watches, Google Glass etc.
– Knowledge of Android Components – Location Services, Push Notifications, Widgets, Notifications, Animations, Data Storage, Intents, Localization, Personalization, Sync etc.
– Knowledge of web service integration – Restful, JSON, XML
– Knowledge of data stores and cache, rapid prototyping skills for getting product feedback, have published at least 2 android apps in play store.